CELL GROUP MINISTRY
Combined CG Sports Fellowship
Our Cell Group Ministry is a key foundation of our church. We urge everyone to be part of a cell group, which collectively forms the Cell Group Ministry.
Once a week, cell group members will gather in their respective small groups to discuss relevant life issues and how a relationship with Jesus Christ can be relevant to the issues that have impact on our lives.
It is also an opportunity to develop stronger relationship within the Body of Christ. We share our lives, our prayers, our joys and sorrows, our celebrations and fun together.
It is through these groups that we can all experience the love of God in all of our lives.
Our cell group places a strong focus on the following parts of life:
- Developing a strong relationship with our loving God
- Helping each other learn more about the God who loves us
- Building strong relationships with one another
- Open and honest communication
- Genuinely caring for others